1. Material options
- Industrial grade Stainless Steel and an exclusive Thermosetting Hybrid Polymer coating on all structural panels.
2. Heat transfer media
- Robust industrial grade all aluminium, microchannel coils.
- Superior corrosion resistant coils: high quality expoxy coating and all aluminium construction, special alloys and brazing flux.
- Proof tested and helium leak checked
- Thicker aluminium channel walls
- Unique top feed design with vertical tubes allowing for gravity drainage of the condensed refrigerant. No need for external manifolding.
3. Air movement system
- Axial fan with direct drive integrated VSCE motor(s) and fan guard.
- Evaporative cooling pad of impregnated cellulose with different flute angles.
5. EcoFlex controls
- Energy monitoring: measures the energy use of the TrilliumSeries condenser and verifies efficient operation over the life of the equipment.
- Water monitoring: measures the water use and maintains efficient operation of the unit.
- Alarms: signals provided for fans, pumps or valves to reduce instances of high system head pressure.
- Communication cards: allows for seamless integration over Modbus and BACnet to monitor all system components in a single location.
- Self clean mode: once every 24 hours, the EcoFlex controls turn on the self clean mode which reverses the fans and blows dirt/debris off the microchannel and the pre-cooler media.
Like to know more about the TSDC TrilliumSeries condenser construction details? Contact your local BAC representative.