- Maximum water saving
- No plume
- Reduced refrigerant charge
- Different operating modes throughout the year. In summer peak periods HXC operates as an evaporative condenser. In other periods modulating air inlet dampers increase the air flow boosting the dry condensing capacity and saving water. In winter time dry operation is possible.
- The combination of sensible, adiabatic and evaporative heat transfer reduces any plume.
- In winter time, HXC operates dry.
- No plume during wet operation thanks to dry finned coil: it reduces humidity of discharge air from the prime surface coil.
Reduced refrigerant charge
- Less coil surface (because of the patented combined heat transfer system) means less refrigerant charge and recuded overall system costs.
Easy to inspect and to maintain
- Inspect and maintain safely HXC condensers with unrivalled comfort, while standing inside.
- The HXC has a spacious plenum (internal area) and easy inspection/maintenance access.
- Access via large hinged door to internal walkway: no basin draining needed for unit interior inspection.
- Inspect internal fill and coil easily via removable drift eliminator modules.
- The patented BACross fill sheets reduce fouling, allowing an easy inspection of the fill core without dismantling. Optional BACross fill bundles for quick and easy removal and cleaning of the fill.
- Self-cleaning cold water basin and fill above sloped basin to flush out dirt and debris.
- Removable suction strainer anti-vortex hood.
- Make-up, drain and overflow easily accessible from the outside for inspection and cleaning.
- Evaporative cooling PLUS unique combined heat transfer system for minimized system-wide energy consumption.
- Axial fan – half the consumption of rivals and huge single cell capacity: saving you more!
- Less water usage = less water costs = less water treatment expenses.
- Unique and patented heat transfer system: featuring combined flow via heat exchange coil and fill pack, for fine temperature applications and thermal challenges.
- Various corrosion-resistant materials, including the Baltiplus 810TM coating for guaranteed long service life.
- Single air inlet and discharge, fits in most enclosures.
Maximum operational safety
- Easy-clean and easy-inspect HXC units reduce hygiene risks from bacteria or biofilm inside.
- Combined inlet shields block sunlight to prevent biological growth in the tower, filter the air and stop water splashing outside.
- The patented BACross fill reduces fouling.
- Drift eliminators certified by Eurovent, to prevent droplets escaping into the air.
Want to use the HXC hybrid condenser for your industrial refrigeration application? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.