Reliable operation guaranteed
- Since 1978, thousands globally installed, proving the VXI coolers reliability.
- Fans, motor and drive system (V-belt) are located in the dry air, preventing moisture and condensation. No external moving parts, helping it withstand the toughest weather.
- Various corrosion-resistant materials for guaranteed long service life.
Ideal for a quiet operation
- VXI closed circuit cooling towers include quiet internal centrifugal fans for minimal surrounding noise.
- Single-side air inlet, and a quieter tower rear for more noise-sensitive areas.
- Cut operation noise still further with factory-designed and tested sound attenuators.
- Compact design for confined spaces,
- Single-side air inlet lets you install next to solid walls,
- Units housable indoors thanks to centrifugal fans allowing intake or discharge ductwork.
Reduced shipping, rigging and installation costs
- VXI units are factory-assembled. We ship larger models in 2 sections to reduce the size and weight of the heaviest section for easy on-site assembly with smaller cranes
- Single fan side requiring fewer motor starters to install and wire.
- VXI offers high capacity and minimal operating weight. Save on steel supports, both underneath the equipment and in the building itself for rooftop installations.
- VXI-C models can be container-shipped (in 10’ containers). Fan enclosures shippable loose in the tower bottom section for easy on-site assembly.
Interested in the VXI cooling tower for cooling your process fluid? Contact your local BAC representative.