- Long and reliable service life
- Low energy consumption
- Easy maintenance
Long and reliable service life
- Corrosion resistant and superior structure strength: pultruded composite construction combined with BAC's patented "Bonded Panel to Post Connection" guarantuee a long service life.
- Switch off the spray system during periods of reduced load and operate dry.
Low energy consumption
- Evaporative cooling for system-wide energy saving at lower operating temperatures.
- Axial fan uses half the energy of similar centrifugal fan units.
- Factory tested high efficiency coil.
- High efficiency/VFD duty fan motors
- Full cold water basin access when removing the combined inlet shields.
- Easy no-tool removal of side panel gives access to all internal cooling tower components.
- Sloped basin to flush out dirt and debris.
- Easy removable spray branch arms, eliminators and combined inlet shields.
- Easy access to motor and drives from outside.
- Extended bearing lube lines fitted for ease of maintenance.
- Upgrade the unit with external service platform, ladder, safety cage and gate for quick and safe access to all unit components.
- Closed loop or circuit tower, no airborne contaminants enter and foul the system
- Easy-to-clean and easy-to-inspect RCF towers reduce hygiene risks from bacteria (e.g. Legionella) or biofilm inside
- Dry operation possible in winter time.
- Combined inlet shields block sunlight to prevent biological growth in the tower, to filter the air and to stop water splashing outside.
Low installation cost
- Reduce rigging time with the coil section self aligning with the basin section.
- Motors and drives are factory aligned.
- All models mount directly on three parallel I-beams.
- Use smaller, less costly cranes by shipping in multiple sections to minimize the size and weight of the heaviest lift.
- Container shipment often possible!
Interested in the RCF cooling tower for cooling your process water? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.