- Star in energy efficiency
- Low maintenance and easy inspection
- Optimal performance guaranteed
Star in energy-efficiency
- Evaporative cooling PLUS unique combined heat transfer system for minimized system-wide energy consumption.
- Axial fan – half the consumption of rivals and huge single cell capacity: saving you more!
- BACross II fill factory-configured for unrivalled water/air contact and minimal air pressure drop. Guarantees optimal cooling tower efficiency with cooling system energy well under control.
- High efficiency fan motors.
Low maintenance and easy inspection
- Inspect and maintain towers with unrivalled comfort and safely: while standing inside.
- The FXV-D has a spacious plenum (internal area) and easy inspection/maintenance access
- Fans are easily accessible from the in- and outside
- Inspect internal fill and coil easily via removable drift eliminator modules.
- The BACross II fill is telescopically-supported for easy sheet by sheet inspection/cleaning and no dismantling.
- Self-cleaning cold water basin and fill above sloped basin to flush out dirt and debris.
Optimal performance guaranteed
- Unique and patented heat transfer system: featuring combined flow via heat exchange coil and fill pack, for fine temperature applications and thermal challenges.
- Huge industry-best single cell capacity!
- BACross II fill - patented sheet and maximum air/water contact for optimal heat transfer performance.
- Encased in corrosion-resistant fibreglass polyester for long service life.
Ultra silent design
- FXV-D units include low noise axial fans for minimal surrounding noise. To reduce noise even further, choose Whisper Quiet fans.
- Factory designed, tested and rated sound attenuation is available on air inlet to cut operation noise even further.
- BACross II fill guides smoothly the water all the way into the basin without water splash noise.
Cheap to install
- FXV-D cooling towers are factory-built and shipped in sections for larger models to reduce the overall size and weight, allowing easy on-site section assembly with smaller crane.
Unmatched hygiene control
- Easy-clean and easy-inspect FXV-D towers reduce hygiene risks from bacteria or biofilm inside.
- Combined inlet shields block sunlight to prevent biological growth in the tower, filter the air and stop water splashing outside.
- The drift eliminators to prevent droplets escaping into the air are tested and certified by Eurovent.
Interested in the FXV-D cooling tower for cooling your process fluid? Contact your local BAC representative.