- Corrosion resistant construction
- Low energy consumption
- Easy maintenance
Corrosion resistant constructions
- High performance corrosion resistant construction: moulded heavy gauge Fibreglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) with UV protection ensuring a long service life.
- Full cold water basin access when removing the combined inlet shields. Easy basin access from all sides.
- Smooth gel-coat surface on cold water basin reduces biological growth and facilitates easy cleaning.
- Easy no-tool removable access door providing access to spray section, drift eliminators and drive components.
- Easy removable spray branch arms, nozzles, eliminators and combined inlet shields.
- Removable suction strainer anti-vortex hood.
Low energy consumption
- Counterflow cooling tower with high efficiency, low horsepower axial fans.
- Optimally selected drives with VFD duty motors as standard.
- Axial fan uses half the energy of similar centrifugal fan units.
- Easy-clean and easy-inspect FCT towers reduce hygiene risks from bacteria (eg Legionella) or biofilm inside.
- Combined inlet shields block sunlight to prevent biological growth in the tower, filter the air and stop water splashing outside.
- Optional sump sweeper piping prevents sediment collecting in the cold water basin.
Interested in the FCT cooling tower for cooling your process water? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.